[Owasp-Bangladesh] OWASP Bangladesh successfully completed "GetRoot" Cyber Security Challenge

Omar F Khandaker kofarooq at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 05:26:15 UTC 2012

Dear Nahid and Moshiul:

Congratulation to you ALL! I am really glad to know the interest of our
future developers in Application Security domain space which is vital to
ensure the security of our IT system/platform. Without ensuring the
security in application space we can not ensure the proper security of our
IT  systems.

This is really a very good initiative from OWASP Bangladesh and  Islamic
University of Technology (IUT) (my former employer :))  to create
Information Security awareness among our students and developers. I
strongly believe that this initiative will continue among our universities.

Great Job!

Best regards,
Omar

Omar F. Khandaker, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP
IT Consultant
Eastern Bank Limited
Jiban Bima Bhaban
10 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
Tel: (88) 02-955-6360 Ext-249, Cell: (88) 0171-411-1637
 Please consider the environment before printing this email