[Owasp-Bangladesh] Invitation to “securITy” Information Security Conference at BASIS SoftExpo 2012

Moshiul Islam moshiul.islam at owasp.org
Fri Feb 24 09:29:53 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just to remind you all that our event is tomorrow. Expecting all of your
presence to make the event successful and to make Information security
visible in Bangladesh.

If you require any information, please do not hesitate to call me or
Nahidul before 2.30 PM tomorrow.

Regards,
Moshiul Islam
Mob: 01976662222