[Owasp-Bangladesh] Invitation to “securITy” Information Security Conference at BASIS SoftExpo 2012

Nahidul Kibria nahidul.kibria at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 05:23:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This is the big news i gave hits before. I have been learning a lot of
things during this time organizing, I'm putting all my energy to make this
event successful. This is the first big event from our chapter so please
all member try to spread this news as much as you can.

I will appreciate all your comments and recommendations.

Thank you.
   Nahidul kibria
Co-Leader, OWASP Bangladesh Chapter,
Senior Software Engineer, KAZ Software Ltd.
Mob: 01554355387