[Owasp-Bangladesh] OWASP Bangladesh & BUBT Jointly organizing Cyber Security Challenge in Bangladesh "Byte Knight".

Nahidul Kibria nahidul.kibria at owasp.org
Thu Feb 2 09:29:12 UTC 2012

Hi Himel,
"Byte Knight" Cyber-Security
Challenge<http://www.bubt-cse.com/fiesta/index.php/scontestcontroller/home>is
for student but open for all university. In future we will try to do
smiler program for professionals. Be with us. We will appreciate forward
this news to your younger circle who may interest is this event.

As you are a  developer www.owasp.org is good place to learn about web
application security. You can follow "The OWASP Bangladesh
Daily<http://paper.li/OWASPBangladesh/1321630198>"
which is aggregated security related news.
*
Who should join "Byte Knight"*?
All we need is a knowledge seeker, quick learner and someone who has
interest in Information Security. We will feed you what you need to know
for the competition. We do not expect you to be genius in information
security. With this event we will try to show you a path way to enter
information security field where you can research farther. If you are
interested in programming, how OS work, how packets are travels in network
and how a single buffer overflow can give you the full control of a program
then this event is for you.

@*Fahima
*Hope you got the answer. I found your aiubians may be AUIB will be the
next to arrange this type of event :p.

* We have more upcoming event in this February! More good news are
waiting...we just waiting for some officials confirmations .  *

thanks
nahid