[Owasp-Bangladesh] OWASP Bangladesh & BUBT Jointly organizing Cyber Security Challenge in Bangladesh "Byte Knight".

Abdullah Faruq mail.himel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:36:31 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

This is my first mail in OWASP Bangladesh. Though I am not an active member
here, I try to follow your activities.

I don't have much knowledge about security, but I am very interested to be
a part in this contest. Is there any way that I can contribute or involve
myself into this contest?

Thanks,

Himel
*Software Engineer,*