[Owasp-Bangladesh] Job Opening for Information Security Professional in a reputed Bank
moshiul.islam at owasp.org
Mon Aug 27 11:41:05 UTC 2012
A reputed Bank is looking for an Information Security Professional. If you
are interested and feel that you have following qualities, forward me your
CV no later then *6th September 2012.*
*Required Skills: *
- Demonstrate an understanding of comprehensive security programs,
including technologies and tools, architectures policies/ business aspects
of risk with special reference to Banking.
- Able to assess, develop and implement information security programs
including organizational design and key processes / procedures in a Bank.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of information security standards,
framework and guideline: ISO27001, ITIL, PCI-DSS, COBIT, NIST, SANS.
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10,Testing Guide and Tools (Open Web
Application Security Project)
- Developing and implementing security awareness programs.
- Implementation of various Threat / vulnerability / Risk Models.
- Hands on experience of Web Application and Network Penetration Testing
- Information Security Incident Management Responsibilities.
- Strong technical background covering Operating Systems, Network
Security, Patch and Configuration Management
- Information Security Monitoring Responsibilities.
- BCP & DR planning, implementation and monitoring.
*Qualification & Other Competencies:*
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from any reputed University
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience in Information Security
Management or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management)
- Information security management or Information System Audit
qualifications such as CISSP/CISM or CISA
- Typically a background in technical or Strategic IT roles such as IT
Audit with a clear and abiding interest in information security
Please feel free to forward the email to anyone whom you think might be
Moshiul Islam, CISA
Founder Leader and Chair
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-Bangladesh