[Owasp-Bangladesh] Kick off meeting, OWASP Bangladesh Chapter

Syeed Zahid Hossain szahid at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:20:22 EDT 2011

Agreed

Zahid

  _____

From: owasp-bangladesh-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-bangladesh-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Moshiul Islam
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 2:46 PM
To: owasp-bangladesh
Subject: [Owasp-Bangladesh] Kick off meeting, OWASP Bangladesh Chapter

Dear Members,

Hope you all are in good health. We are planning to arrange our 1st meeting
of OWASP Bangladesh Chapter. It will be an introductory meeting and we will
set our planning on future Chapter activities.

It is obvious that we get your opinion about the meeting time and venue.I
would like to propose meeting in any date between 7-10-2011 to 15-10-2011.
Please give your opinion  about meeting time and venue . We will go for the
majority.

Regards,

Moshiul Islam, CISA

Founder Leader & Chair,