[Owasp-Bangladesh] 1st meeting of OWASP Bangladesh Chapter.
nahidul.kibria at owasp.org
Sat Sep 24 06:29:06 EDT 2011
Hope you all are in good health. We are planning to arrange our 1st
meeting of OWASP Bangladesh Chapter. It will be an introductory
meeting and we will set our planning on future Chapter activities.
It is obvious that we get your opinion about the meeting time and
venue.I would like to propose meeting in any date between 7-10-2011 to
15-10-2011. We have a temporary venue that only accommodate 15 to 20
people max so we are looking for a better one. Please let us know
anybody has some connections. Please give your opinion about meeting
time and venue . We will go for the majority.
As this is first meeting there are some agenda about Chapter's first session.
1. Building a network of people in Bangladesh who are interested in IT Security.
2. Finding volunteers among chapter members for taking up some of the
3. Getting sponsors so that we can organize open and free monthly meetings.
4. Next chapter meeting date & future action plan.
5. A host sponsor and a volunteers for bigbluebutton - need
clarification about that ... rather say " Webniar "
6. Planning about series of training session
7. Local chapter logo design
8. Starting thinking about a idea of develop new tool or contributing
The rough plan about meeting is bellow
Opening Talk ->Brief Intro about each person -> Introduction to OWASP
-> A tech talk-> Open Idea for how to solved above Agenda ->Conclusion
and come to a decision point of next meeting.
We will try to make it no longer then 100 to 120 minute maximum .
Coordinator, OWASP Bangladesh Chapter.
More information about the Owasp-Bangladesh