[Owasp-Bangladesh] Newsletter and OWASP Guest Speaker
moshiul.islam at owasp.org
Sat Nov 19 07:06:44 EST 2011
Hope all of you are in good health. Recently I have attended 'OWASP AppSec
Asia 2011' Conference and 'Global Leaders workshop'. Some of the outcome
of the workshop are as follows:
1. OWASP Bangladesh chapter will publish and distributed a Local
2. A foreign guest speaker will visit Bangladesh and provide Training
Considering interest of large majority, newsletter will comprise of :
- Statistics of current situation hacking, security,
vulnerabilities - financial loss occurred (both Local and global)
- Current Issues
- Provide some insight on risk (from Business perspective), why they
should care about Information security, Application Security etc.
- Quality articles focused on Information security (from both local and
Please provide me suggestions you may have for the proposed OWASP
Bangladesh Chapter newsletter. If you are interested to contribute any
article, please let us know. Articles will be published globally as well.
We are glad to get Nahidul Kibria as Co-Leader of Bangladesh Chapter. He
will provide update regarding next chapter activities soon.
Moshiul Islam, CISA.
OWASP Bangladesh Chapter Leader.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-Bangladesh