[OWASP-Bangalore] [null] OwaspWIA + InfoSecGirls Tech Talk on 16 February 2019

Ishaq Mohammed shaikhishaq201 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:58:00 UTC 2019

Even i had this doubt until recently i spoke to some women in the community
or in general and got to know that there still are some families who
wouldn't allow their girls to be around unknown guys out there, i might be
wrong but i feel this is the reason behind starting a women only community.

--
Best Regards,
Ishaq Mohammed