[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP WIA + InfosecGirls meet - 24th March, 2018

Vandana Verma vandana.verma at owasp.org
Wed Mar 21 08:38:13 UTC 2018

Hi Ladies,

Topics of the talks have been finalized.

Date: 24th March, 2018

Time: 8 PM IST

8:00 PM -  Introduction

8:30 PM -  Mentorship for women by Zoe Braiterman

9:00 PM -  Introduction to Pen-testing by Katherine Cancelado

9:45 PM - Open Discussion

Registration Form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f5iAi-NqRCNomA6gXcZfF_mng7J
dMLIXxA2Hg8eHlJQ/edit

Please feel free to reach out to us.

Note*: GoToMeeting details will be shared with the registered participants.

Thank You
Vandana

--

Thank You,