[OWASP-Bangalore] Threat Modeling - Anyone working on it

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:11:33 UTC 2018

An excellent place to start with Threat Modelling is to look at

https://www.reddit.com/r/threatmodeling/

Adam Shostack (Author of the best book on Threat Modeling) himself is part
of the sub reddit.

If you are looking at a light weigh way to get started with Data Flow
Diagrams consider using OWASP Threat Dragon to create those and enumerate
the risks.

Also I am keenly awaiting more documentation or video from this particular
talk at the recently concluded OWASP Summit.

https://owaspsummit.org/Outcomes/Threat-Model/Threat-Modeling-Where-do-I-Start.html

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*