[OWASP-Bangalore] InfoSec Girls & WIA meetup - Call for Speakers

Vandana Verma vandana.verma at owasp.org
Wed Jan 24 08:04:18 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Call for Speakers is open for February InfoSecGirls Meet Up.We are looking
for Women speakers willing to present for the meetup.

Please reply to us directly in case you would like to give a session on any
information security related topic.

NOTE* - This month it will be a Webex session

Thank You,
Vandana