[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Christmas Special Bangalore meet - 25th December 09:45 AM - 02:00 PM

Jillu Kumar Swain jkswain.abc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:24:52 UTC 2016

Hi Team ,

plese help me..i am facing an issue with ZAP report generation.
Please find the below screen shoot and analyse it, My problem is how to
avoid vulnerabilty from .css and .js files in ZAP 2.4.0 report. I am able
to fix the problem with .xhtml , .jsp , and other pages but unable to fix
from .css file which is coming in ZAP report 2.4.0

 [image: Inline image 1]

*Thanks & Regards*

*************************

*Jillu kumar Swain.*

*+91-7829997553*

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Akash <akashmahajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sujji,
>
> We will be getting in touch on Thursday with more information.
>
> On 21 December 2015 at 21:33, sujji <sujendra.m at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Riyaz,
>>             Will there be any confirmation on registration. i have done
>> my registration and didn't receive anything yet.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Riyaz Walikar <riyaz.walikar at owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Announcing the OWASP Christmas Special Bangalore meet scheduled on 25th
>>> December 2015 from 9:45 AM to 2:00 PM. This is a free session but
>>> registration is mandatory. Here are the details:
>>>
>>> *Registrations will close on Thursday 24th December 02:00 PM*
>>>
>>> Please register using the following link:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oLjqmUtXAUI2bQad9_1QKbDMDgHP3TiWXoPDM1ieCK4/viewform
>>>

>>> Add to Google Calendar Google Calendar:
>>>
>>> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/hosted/owasp.org/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Z21mMjE1dGxnMGVob3RoMzNzOWljYmRrNDAgaGw2Y2pnczZlcDFoN29uaXFndWV1MmJoYm9AZw&tmsrc=hl6cjgs6ep1h7oniqgueu2bhbo%40group.calendar.google.com
>>>

>>> *Sessions*
>>> 09:45 AM - 10:00 AM: Introductions
>>> 10:00 AM - 11:45 AM: Xtreme Web Hacking c0c0n2015 CTF Style by Akash
>>> Mahajan & Riyaz Walikar
>>> 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Break
>>> 12:00 PM - 01:15 PM: Xtreme Web Hacking c0c0n2015 CTF Style contd.
>>> 01:15 PM - 01:20 PM: Break