[OWASP-Bangalore] Talk Slot for Combined null/OWASP/G4H Bangalore Meet on 13th Dec 2014

Anant Shrivastava anant.shrivastava at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:31:28 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

I would like to propose two probable talks.

   - Topic : Testing SSL/TLS issues : pentester approach.
   Details :
   will be tool demo but not just a single tool rather 2-3 tools and manual
   approach to validate issues. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing
   *for_Weak_SSL/TLS_Ciphers,_Insufficient_Transport_Layer_Protection*
   %28OTG-CRYPST-001%29
   <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_for_Weak_SSL/TLS_Ciphers,_Insufficient_Transport_Layer_Protection_%28OTG-CRYPST-001%29>

Would help pentesters to validate those automated findings and identify
false positives.

*if this doesn’t suites the purpose and we specifically want a OWASP tool
demo then*

   - Topic : Demo : OWTF tool.

Details : Will cover purpose of the tool, and how to use OWTF tool.

-Anant

Anant Shrivastava
Web : http://anantshri.info

Hi Folks,