[OWASP-Bangalore] Welcome New Members

Anant Shrivastava anant.shrivastava at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:28:37 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am Anant Shrivastava, Recently joined bangalore mailing list (in
bangalore for past 2yrs), been active in multiple information security
forums like Null, garage4hackers and now at OWASP bangalore too i am
planing to to play an active role.

Professionally I am working as an Independent Security Consultant. Where i
help organizations with securing  *Mobile and web applications, and
Infrastructure.* I keep blogging about my adventures over at
http://blog.anantshri.info/

>From OWASP prospective, I am active with OWASP OWTF project, co-mentored
one GSoC student this year. I am also one of the contributing author for
OWASP Testing Guide v4.0.

I also lead 2 non-OWASP Projects

1) *Android Tamer* : A live ISO environment specifically created for
android users. This Environment allows people to work on large array of
android security related task’s ranging from Malware Analysis, Penetration
Testing and Reverse Engineering. (http://androidtamer.com/)

2) *CodeVigilant* : Code Vigilant project is created out of the need to
have a more secure open source software. It is a known fact that a large
number of users use opensource software but a very few of them contribute
back in terms of identifying and making these opensource software a more
secure piece of software. We are slowly but steadily making progress in
this project. (http://codevigilant.com/)

Feel free to contact me regarding any discussions, doubts or suggestions
for Mobile, Web application or Infrastructure or any of the above listed
projects..

Looking forward to meet all of you in next meet.

Anant Shrivastava
Web : http://anantshri.info