[OWASP-Bangalore] Welcome New Members

Shubham Mittal upgoingstaar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:30:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Shubham Mittal, working as Information Security Engineer with
Makemytrip, based out of gurgaon. And at times, I  try my luck with Bug
Bounty programs. :D

I was known to OWASP because of the number of good projects running under
it and specifically Owasp testing guide (learned most of the concepts from
this), but never thought of joining mailing list, Joined this after Akash
mentioned about it in one of the meets.

I am quite keen to learn new test-cases and techniques in Web App Sec
domain meanwhile being open for any discussion in my areas of interests,
but not limited to, Web App Sec, Network Forensics and Infra Security.

Anyone on the mailing list should feel free to reach me out for any sort of
assistance in these domains (and I would like to come up with my best
effort).

Looking forward to participate in more OWASP events (in any possible ways
for me).

Cheers.

*Shubham Mittal*
*Information Security Researcher*