[OWASP-Bangalore] Thanks guyz for the staggering meet

sandesh anand anand.sandesh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:32:46 UTC 2014

Hi Sherin - There is a meet this weekend. This is a combined meet of 3
different security groups (OWASP, Garage 4 Hackers and null). I'd encourage
you to attend it. It even features a talk from an OWASP member. The below
link gives you more information. Feel free to register for the event
(although, not mandatory).

http://swachalit.null.co.in/events/43-bangalore-null-bangalore-meet-22-november-2014-combined-null-owasp-g4h-monthly-meet

Regards
Sandesh