[OWASP-Bangalore] Welcome New Members

Shubham Mittal upgoingstaar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:29:49 UTC 2014

Hi Anik,

You can join the OWASP Delhi Chapter mailing list here. Its a Combined meet
for Null Chapter and Owasp Chapter for delhi.

Also we have a meet planned on this Saturday, 22nd November. Find the
details as below. Please note that RSVP is required.

Please RSVP/register here - http://swachalit.null.co.in/events/45-delhi
-null-delhi-meet-22-november-2014-combined-null-owasp-delhi-meet

Details: http://null.co.in/?p=3139

*Session Details/Agenda:*

4:00 PM - 4:15 PM: Introductions

4:15 PM - 4:30 PM: News Bytes

4:30 PM - 5:30 PM: iOS Security Implementations by Shobhit

5:30 PM - 5:45 PM: Tea/Coffee/Networking Break

5:45 PM - 6:45 PM: LAMP Security CTF 6 walk through using OWASP Mantra by
Abhi M Balakrishnan

6:45 PM - 7:00 PM: Feedback and Topic Discussion for Next Month

*When: *22nd November, 2014 (Saturday) - 04:00 PM IST

*Where:* Adobe Systems

I-1A, City Center, Sector-25A,

Noida – 201301

*Nearest Landmark: *200 meters ahead of Spice Mall

*How to Reach Venue:* 3 KMs from Noida Sector-18 Metro station. Rickshaw
from there should cost ~50 rupees

*Nearest Metro Stations:*

1. Noida Sector 18

2. Noida City Center