[OWASP-Bangalore] REMINDER - Special OWASP Bangalore Meet with ISSA - 15th Nov 2014 - 10 AM

Akash Mahajan akash.mahajan at owasp.org
Wed Nov 12 05:18:18 UTC 2014

Hi OWASP Bangalore Members,

Final reminder for the meet on 15th.

We have 39 registrations so far. We have 11 more seats to fill.

So please register if you haven't so far.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tO12x5pzhuvZT1wOjFMEtz_4lQgwpyuXK6ml6jcdue4/viewform

Today is the last date for registration and the form is open till *6 PM on
12th of Nov 2014*

** We will not be able to accomodate people later due to venue's security
policies.*

Thank you.