[OWASP-Bangalore] Need help on CSRF

Kannan, Vinod K vinod.k.kannan at jpmorgan.com
Wed May 21 12:53:57 UTC 2014

The whole idea of having the CSRF token is to have a unique identifier per request so that the requests are not forged. That is the reason that every request should have a fresh token. If it is a single token for a session then there is no reason that we should have one at all, the session itself would have sufficed.

Vinod Kannan
PMP, Sun Certified Enterprise Arch(SCEA) for Java, SSCP
Digital Information Technology Risk
Office: 614-785-7486 |Mobile: 614-804-0328 | Email: vinod.k.kannan at jpmorgan.com