[OWASP-Bangalore] (no subject)

Don Cochran dcochran at cmdsp.org
Fri Mar 7 23:28:11 UTC 2014

Vishnu,

As I already replied to Praveen in a private reply, let me assure you that
the CMDSP offer is genuine and fully vetted by Akash Mahajan, OWASP
Bangalore List Manager (copied here).

Of course we need the information requested on the form to process your
certification application.  We need to know your history so we can assess
your KSA's and we need to have your credit card info for payment.

Obviously, we can accept this information via postal mail, fax or you can
reach out to Jim Black and set up an agreeable out of band encryption
methodology.

By all means, if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer, reach
out to Jim at  jblack at cmdsp.org or +1(240) 258-2107.  I'm positive that the
two of you will be able to work something out.

Warm regards,

Don Cochran