[OWASP-Bangalore] is this fake - Email found in subject

Don Cochran dcochran at itpg.org
Fri Mar 7 23:26:34 UTC 2014

Vishnu,

As I already replied to Praveen in a private reply, let me assure you that the CMDSP offer is genuine and fully vetted by Akash Mahajan, OWASP Bangalore List Manager (copied here).

Of course we need the information requested on the form to process your certification application.  We need to know your history so we can assess your KSA's and we need to have your credit card info for payment.

Obviously, we can accept this information via postal mail, fax or you can reach out to Jim Black and set up an agreeable out of band encryption methodology.

By all means, if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer, reach out to Jim at  jblack at cmdsp.org<mailto:jblack at cmdsp.org> or +1(240) 258-2107.  I'm positive that the two of you will be able to work something out.

Warm regards,

Don Cochran