[OWASP-Bangalore] Help on defining security spec

satish katepalli k_s_satish at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 05:27:54 UTC 2014

Hi Swaroop,
You also might want to look at OWASP ASVS(Application Security verification specifications) that provides a list of security requirements that need to be part of an application/product based on which the maturity level of that application/prd can be quantified.

However, this is more for a web application security, please check if it also helps on network related product.

Thanks,
Satish
9741018594

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:39 PM, Swaroop Sandeep Shastri <shastriswaroop at gmail.com> wrote:

Sure,

Will have a look and once I am done I will share it with you.

Regardsm
Swaroop