[OWASP-Bangalore] Help on defining security spec

Akash Mahajan akash.mahajan at owasp.org
Sat Jul 19 01:01:36 UTC 2014

HI Swaroop,

I am not sure if OWASP will answers for creating a security spec document.

I googled for "creating a security specification document", which gave me
some interesting results. Maybe you want to try that?

Maybe you also want to try the null mailing list as this goes beyond
Application Security and researchers there might have more to add.

Do share what you find with us here on this list as well.

Thank you.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*