[OWASP-Bangalore] Details on effort needed to remediate the static scan findings.

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:16:23 UTC 2014

Hi Vinod,

I don't think you can get any sort of average time (which is reliable) for
fixing XSS etc. unless you can freeze on the language, framework and a
particular coding standard.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*