[OWASP-Bangalore] Regarding Qualys Vulnerability Scanner

Deepak Rathore deepakrathore2k10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:08:27 UTC 2014

Hi Anuvrat,

Qualys has deployed scanner on cloud based environment. As per my
experience they will not provide any binary to install in our machines. For
external (Internet facing) applications/infrastructures we can use cloud
based system by using the URL : http://www.qualys.com or
https://qualysguard.qualys.com/ (Register for free trial). If you need to
scan internal perimeter you can contact Qualys team to install their
virtual appliances in your perimeter and then you can scan.

Hope this helps you, please let me know if more details are required.

Best Regards,
Deepak