[OWASP-Bangalore] Payloads for manual pen test

Kannan, Vinod K vinod.k.kannan at jpmorgan.com
Mon Mar 18 11:22:06 UTC 2013

Thanks Akash.. This should help..
Vinod

From: owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Akash
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 4:27 PM
To: OWASP Bangalore Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] Payloads for manual pen test

Hi Vinod,
Start with the fuzzDB attack payloads for SQL Injection

http://code.google.com/p/fuzzdb/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fattack-payloads

On 18 March 2013 15:33, Kannan, Vinod K <vinod.k.kannan at jpmorgan.com<mailto:vinod.k.kannan at jpmorgan.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

I need a list of payloads that can be used during a manual web pen test. For example I looking for use cases like ‘OR 1=1’ that we type in to check for SQL injections vulnerabilities. I need the whole list of usages like this for various vulnerabilities. Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Vinod

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

That Web Application Security Guy | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com<http://akashm.com> | @makash on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy<http://linkd.in/webappsecguy>
OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager