[OWASP-Bangalore] Payloads for manual pen test

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 10:56:51 UTC 2013

Hi Vinod,

Start with the fuzzDB attack payloads for SQL Injection

http://code.google.com/p/fuzzdb/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fattack-payloads

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*