[OWASP-Bangalore] [BCM] Shaadi.com Hack : What You/Your friends should be doing.

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:58:25 UTC 2013

Hi Raxit,

I appreciate that you have reported this issue and it has been fixed.

But please stop doing a reply all. Ideally you shouldn't be cross posting
in the first place.

Thank you.

On 24 January 2013 17:13, Raxit Sheth <raxitsheth2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ranjeet
>
> on a separate note,  my last public hack was before 1.5-2 year back!
> No need to prove anyone!
>
> Raxit
>

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Raxit Sheth <raxitsheth2000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ranjit
> >
> > Use good word, minor may be on list :-) [at one time, due to f word i
> > thought to moderate your msg on barcamp list]
> >
> > We are building larger solution as well, would you love to join @
> > http://smartmumbaikar.com ?
> > It is with your interest of Sapling project/go green and Amchi Mumbai!
> >
> > Raxit
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Ranjeet Walunj <mayavi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Why the fuck are you spending your quality time doing these things?
> >>
> >> Build large solutions than finding these choto chota cracks (in someone
> >> else's solution.)
> >>
> >> You do not have to repeatedly mention that you are a hacker with good
> >> intention.

> >> --
> >> --
> >> www.barcampmumbai.org
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/barcampmumbai2?hl=en

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*