[OWASP-Bangalore] md.usman046 at gmail.com

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:37:08 UTC 2013

Hi Saran,

Apologies for the delayed reponse. I completely forgot to check emails in
OWASP last week!

We have a combined meetup of OWASP/null/SecurityXploded/G4H on the 19th of
Jan already planned with sessions. I am working on coming out with a simple
calendar of meets we can do over the next year.

Most likely the next OWASP meet should be in Feb sometime. We can have your
session then.
I will keep the list updated.

Thank you.