[OWASP-Bangalore] 4th Feb 2012 null/OWASP/Garage4hackers/SecurityXploded Bangalore Monthly Meetup

krishna kumar s_krishnaa_99 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 14:03:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,

 Today I have attended meeting ( first time i am attending null/OWASP/Garage4hackers/
securityxploded Bangalore meet) it was very useful and informative.

 I am beginner for software security  .please suggest me where to start, suggestion for any books,courses and links would be helpful .
Regards
Krishna