[OWASP-Bangalore] md.usman046 at gmail.com

sharan makam sharan.makam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 06:47:53 UTC 2012

Hi Akash,

Good to see new folks joining bangalore chapter. I am not sure you remember
me, I joined the last chapter and introduced  myself as Sharan working for
yodlee and performing architechture reviews from security perspective.

I am curious about the next bangalore chapter meeting dates. If there are
tentative dates please do let us know. I can voluntier to take Q&A from
application security perspective in the comming chapter.

Regards,
Saran Makam,
Application Security Architect,
Yodlee India pvt limited.