[OWASP-Bangalore] [null] null and OWASP meet in Mysore

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:49:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

Me and Himanshu will be leaving Bangalore at 9 AM to take part in the meet.
We are going in a car and have 2 seats vacant. If you would like to join in
please send me an email off list.

Thank you.

--
Warm regards,
Akash Mahajan

*That Web Application Security Guy* | +91 99 805 271 82
akashm.com | *@makash* on twitter | linkd.in/webappsecguy
*OWASP Bangalore Chapter Lead | null Community Manager*