[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Regular meets - Reg.

Srimathi Prasad srimathi.prasad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:00:41 EST 2011

Hi all,
I was following this mail trail. I am an Infosec professional myself and a
very senior one ;-) I am the Director of an infosecurity company called
Prudente in Bangalore &  have helped many people build security careers in
my company.  I could surely answer some of your questions regdg building a
career in Infosec.

 I would like to help out those of you who are interested in this topic
without spamming the others. Feel free to write to me on
srimathi.prasad at gmail.com .

Srimathi Prasad
98451 85898

--