[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Regular meets - Reg.

Soi, Dhruv dhruv.soi at owasp.org
Mon Feb 21 07:37:12 EST 2011

Correction: OWASP Delhi community already exists and allows participation
from the entire NCR region which makes it the largest community comparing to
any other OWASP local chapter. http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Delhi

Volunteers interested to participate at OWASP Delhi can connect with the
OWASP Delhi committee members
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Delhi#OWASP_Delhi_Committee_Members) to get
updates on past events, industry communication, registration, etc. and we
would be glad in offering assistance on taking the OWASP flagship forward.

Gandhi, Let us connect offline and discuss.

Many Thanks,

Dhruv