[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Regular meets - Reg.

aryavalli gandhi gandhiasrn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 00:00:50 EST 2011

Nice to hear from you Arun.  I am not only focussing on Bangalore, but want to
change the India Charter, and need to promote as we are far behind to the rest
of the Charters.

Could you please go-ahead volunteer yourself and start a community at NOIDA &
Delhi, and share the updates to me every Saturday (in case we need to jump on
Concall, will do so).  Also share me what are your issues that blocks OWASP
meets regularly, please share to me, such that we will get them resolved.

At this moment I consider you as a Active Volunteer for OWASP Noida/Delhi
Charter. Let me know incase of any concerns.

I need to have OWASP regular meets every Week and Knowledge sharing sessions
that will happen and I'll update you related some interesting news for the OWASP
members (who will join as a member, as we are working out nice options for OWASP
members) and the rest of the changes happening only for ASIA Charters.

Hence, there you go...

-Gandhi
+919945080945