[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Regular meets - Reg.

Fibinse Xavier fibinse.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:35:12 EST 2011

Hi Gandhi,

My details may not be of interest of you at all, but without that I don't
want to make this email sound like a trivial 'how did you do it' question.

I've just been introduced to python scripting language after having spent 3
years on manual testing. Through one python mailing list I found Owasp and I
think you seem to be the right person to ask this to: how does one begin to
build a career in Infosec?

I'll be very grateful, if you could please take some of your precious time
to bring light to this question.

Regards,
Fibinse