[OWASP-Bangalore] [Owasp-delhi] Rediff Astrology

Vikram GR grv.567 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:02:44 EDT 2010

Is it legal to hack websites without any authorization from the owner? If
you hack sites like rediff/indiatimes, they might take legal action against
you right? Even you inform them about vulnerabilities, will this kind of act
be legal or illegal? Could you throw your opinions.

Thanks and Regards,

VIKRAM.G.R
Information Security Consultant,
 Paladion Networks.