[OWASP-Bangalore] Pre-nullcon Hacking challenge (Win Free Pass + 2 nights stay at the venue)
nullcon at nullcon.net
Mon Jan 18 05:37:15 EST 2010
Greetings from null!
We thought it will be a good idea to get people to warm-up before
nullcon, so here is your chance to Win a free pass + two nights stay
at The Retreat. All you have to do is run over few trivial puzzles and
challenges and the prize is yours. In case you have already bought the
ticket don't worry we'll reimburse your ticket if you win.
Hacking Challenge: http://nullcon.net/challenge/
If you have spent anytime with puzzles like notpron or klueless, or
other hacking challenges, this one lies somewhere in between. (We
thought if you are going to pull your hair out solving the puzzle, its
only fair that you learn something while doing so.)
Ok, here you should pay more attention:
1. Each level gives you sets of clues to reach to the next level.
Following these clues you should figure your way to the next level.
Once you have reached the final level you'll know how to claim the
2. Hints will be provided for each level through twitter or null
mailing list or nullcon.net website. More details will be available
3. This challenge does NOT give participants any legal permission to
exploit http://nullcon.net or its hosting partner in a destructive
manner . Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be
observed under general legal framework.
1. Armed with your favorite hacking and debugging tools is advisable.
(It will be a good idea to take the new Matriux or BT4 for a ride.)
Good Luck and Have fun :)
See you at nullcon Goa 2010
nullcon Goa 2010 Highlights
- Technical talks by renowned speakers
- Win FREE seat for SANS Sec 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits &
Incident Handling class (worth USD 4095)
- Panel discussion with experts on how to make India strong in terms
of cyber warfare, the recent attacks and much more
- The pool side cocktail party (By invitation only)
- Meet and network with the best minds in security.
More information about the OWASP-Bangalore