[OWASP-Bangalore] Opening for Appsec professionals (3 - 5 years)
davechintan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:19:20 EDT 2010
Following the detailed job description. If interested, please send
across your Resume to me along with your current and expected CTC
Job Location - Bangalore
Bachelors or Masters Degree in any Engineering discipline 3 to 5 years
of experience in application security
• Capable of understanding end user requirements from a security perspective
• Run & Analyze the security assessments (Manual & Automated) and
pinpoint the security issues and suggest countermeasures for security
• Technical expertise in a broad range of application and technical
architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
• Proven expertise in Web Technologies (.NET and J2EE)
• Should have fair amount of knowledge in at least Windows & Unix
operating systems and Oracle & SQL Server databases.
• Servers/Application Servers: Microsoft technologies & IBM Suite of
• Knowledge in various open source security tools
• Ability to do security assessments in line with internal standards.
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Should be able to work independently
• CEH Certification is desirable.
• Ability to conduct design reviews, requirement reviews, evaluates
technical architecture from security view point.
• Work experience with tools like Fortify, Web Inspect, Appscan etc is a plus
More information about the OWASP-Bangalore