[OWASP-Bangalore] TCS & Accenture

simran simran at tlims.cc
Fri Sep 18 11:19:48 EDT 2009

surprisingly, i have historically found mavericks in niche little
companies... pursuit of passion rather than process... there's a lot to be
said for the structure big companies can teach you (such as IBM), but don't
for a second think that people outside them are any less... in fact, in many
cases, they are far better as in big companies (especially like microsoft),
you get to the ceiling quicker, but the glass ceiling also keeps you from
going that extra step...