[OWASP-Bangalore] TCS & Accenture

simran simran at tlims.cc
Fri Sep 18 00:43:21 EDT 2009

+1

james, it would be indeed nice to understand context as to why you want to
know what? as a point of interest, there are multiple IBM people and
multiple ex-satyam people that i know of... as for the others... its a big
group...

if your question was in the context of understanding if such an event is
more relevant to dynamic startup type of people or process driven large org
type of people (huge generalisation there, but i *presume* this is the
generalisation you *might* be making) - the know that the presentations are
relevant to all... as security is not a destination, its a process and the
process applies equally to large and small companies... the risks you take
depends on the type of data you are handling...

simran.