[OWASP-Bangalore] DB security

bumbhole rai bumbhole at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:39:06 EDT 2009

Please specify your problem area:

1. Database Name & version
2. Name of compliance you wanted to follow (each compliance has specific
requirement but @ bottomline is same "data -
    protection")
3. Criticality & Nature of data being stored
4. Current problem & how you see it & how you wanted to fix it.

There are several methods & tools to fix it but all can not be listed and
discussed. For a general info. just type your query in google and read tons
of material on everything you wanted to know.

Note/ Request: If you are taking specific help with someone then mail that
person only in-spite of complete mailing list
                       otherwise you may end-up revealing your confidential
information to everybody hence inviting a possible future
                       breach in ur company.