[OWASP-Bangalore] Fwd: Null Bangalore Session Planning

Sundar suntracks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:40:46 EST 2009

Hi,
Forwarding the mail from NULL ,
as most of you are aware that we have combined NULL and OWASP
Bangalore meets.
Would want to see more people coming forward to give sessions and
thanks to Akash who has collated a wish list from members
Also let know if any particular topics that you would want to take
that is not in this list .

Regards,
Sundar.