[OWASP-Bangalore] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] The Speech that Rocked the OWASP Community

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 23:49:19 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org>
Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 22:43
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] The Speech that Rocked the OWASP Community
To: "Owasp-Leaders at Lists.Owasp Owasp-Leaders at Lists.Owasp" <
owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

During the OWASP APPSECDC event Jeff Williams the OWASP Board Chair provided
a keynote to summarize OWASP Foundation where we are,  where we are going;
this can now be found on the HOME PAGE of http://www.owasp.org on the top
right

Or you can click here:
http://www.owasp.org/images/4/49/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2009_Speech.pdf

We encourage you to review it and then communicated this message to your
local chapters as we ALL continue to evolve OWASP Foundation in to the
professional association that it has become.

If you have contacts with the media, press etc., this would be of value to
them to better understand the mission of OWASP

===

Discussion for those that were not at OWASP APPSEC SUMMIT or APPSECDC ?  Do
you agree/disagree with the statements, what did was missed?

--
Harinath Pudipeddi
+91.98860 01976 Mobile

http://www.Penseur.in