[OWASP-Bangalore] REMINDER null Bangalore meetup on Saturday 24thOctober 2009 starting at 10 AM

Nayak, Sandesh sandesh.nayak at fmr.com
Fri Nov 6 05:58:57 EST 2009

Hi Akash,
Do we have null Bangalore meet up on this Saturday (i.e. 7th nov 2009)?

Thanks and Regards,
Sandesh Nayak.
>Important: This e-mail, including any attachment(s) hereto, is intended
only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or attorney
work product belonging to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
(FBS India) or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, or if you have otherwise received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail and permanently
delete the original mail, any print outs and any copies, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution, alteration or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The originator of this e-mail does
not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible
for any damages arising from any dissemination, distribution, alteration
or copying of this message and/or any attachments to this message by a
third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. Any comments or
statements made in this are not necessarily those of FBS India or any
other Fidelity entity. All e-mails sent from or to FBS India may be
subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.