[OWASP-Bangalore] Why full/public disclosure of WebAppSec hack/vulnerability !

Vikas Jain v_jn at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 26 01:35:00 EDT 2009

Hello Raxit,I just want to recollect, what I understood from your email.

"Some vulnerability in outlook money website has been reported and fixed.. But even after the fix, you are still able to exploit the vulnerability."

I this case, I would suggest to go for public-disclosure. Please correct me if I misunderstood something.

Regards,
Vikas