[OWASP-Bangalore] Request

Abhay Bhargav abhaybhargav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:47:35 EDT 2009

I was discussing with Hari and I feel that we will go by the poll for the
immediate next meeting. If the response is poor, we will revert to the
previous timeslot. I think it is fair for those who have been attending and
for those who want to genuinely attend as well.

Regards
Abhay

--
Linkedin -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/abhaybhargav