[OWASP-Bangalore] Request

Bipin Upadhyay muxical.geek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:46:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think you are missing Hari's point.

I was a part of OWASP Bangalore when the decision to carry out meetings
at 9 am on Sunday mornings was taken after several debates and
discussions. Although I am no more in Bangalore, I still believe (from
previous experiences) that the current meeting schedule is what best
suits everyone.... and that's exactly where the problem lies. People who
are SURE to be regular attendees should be the ones allowed to cast
their votes. Hence online survey may not give the correct picture.

(Okay, "allowed" is quite a strong word, but you get the idea. Right? :) )

Regards,
Bipin Upadhyay.